Term & Conditions
- Access to and use of this Website and its services are subject to the following terms & conditions. By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. Please check this page regularly to notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
- We reserve the right to withdraw and amend the services without notice. We will not be liable for any reason if the website is not available at any time or for any period. While the company’s objective is to make this website available 24*7. We may restrict some parts or all of the website for routine maintenance. Access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage caused by technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, programs of data due to your use of the website.
Use of this website is only available to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian contract act 1872. If you are a minor you shall not register as a member and shall not use any service offered by the website. If you wish to use the services of this website or purchase an item, it can be done by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the website. We have the right to terminate or refuse to provide you any access to the website if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Terms Of Sale:
- You will receive an acknowledgement email confirming the receipt of your order. A contract between for the purchase will not be formed until your payment has been approved/received by us.
- This service may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies. We, therefore, reserve the right to correct the errors and refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on the information on the website that may contain errors or out of date information regarding the pricing, shipping and payment terms.(In case of website maintenance, updating or hacking issues.)
- Please note that there may be some orders that we might not be able to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse/cancel any order for any reason. We will contact if any portion or all of your order is cancelled or any modifications required. If your order is cancelled and your card has been charged, the complete amount will be refunded to your card account with 8-10 working days.
- If you wish to cancel the order after it has been placed, it should be within the same day (before midnight). We will not be able to cancel any order after that. We reserve the full right to decide whether the order is processed or not. Incase of cancellation within the same day or in the case of double transactions or errors the refund will be credited to the source account within 8-10 working days.
- Once the order is placed/processed we can only alter/exchange the product (no refunds possible.)
Fraudulent /Declined Transactions:
We may constantly monitor the user’s account in order to avoid fraudulent accounts and transactions. Users with more than one account or availing our services fraudulently shall be liable for legal actions under applicable law and we reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges, lawyers fees from persons using the Site fraudulently. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions. In the event of detection of any fraudulent or declined transaction, prior to initiation of legal actions, We reserve the right to immediately delete such account and dishonor all past and pending orders without any liability. Despite of having a good credit history. For the purpose of this clause, we shall owe no liability for any refunds.
Credit Card Details:
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on the Site will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card.
You further, agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to us. Further the said information will not be utilized and shared by us with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on you.